Make Your Order Now!
Please fill out the form below to receive a quote.
(Please provide a 24-hour notice on all catering orders)
Get A Quote
Catering Setup Instructions
- Place the empty wire racks on a cleared table. You may consider setting up more than one table for all the deliciousness, and to ensure there's enough space.
- Set the empty, full size aluminum pans in the wire racks. Fill each pan with two cups of water; measuring approximately two inches deep.
- Remove the lids from the chafer fuel cans using a bottle opener or similar tool. Carefully place under the full aluminum pans in the appropriate holder in the wire rack. Light them on fire!
- Place the aluminum pans of your Pike's Pit BBQ food or sauce horizontally inside the full pans.
- Set up the buns and get your cold sides out! Whether it's our Coleslaw, Best Potato Salad Ever, Pike's Pit Beans or our Cowboy Caviar — set them at one end of the table.
- Put your Wickles spicy pickles, Bob's Blue Cheese Dressing, Pecos Damn Hot Sauce, utensils, plates and napkins at the other end of the table.
- Now, enjoy! We won't tell you how to eat your deliciously sloppy sandwich, but we recommend doing it before someone else does.